Fun and Fund Raising all in One!
That's right December 1st is right around the corner and it is international day of Giving Tuesday AND December 3rd is International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
We are flipping this up to make this "Getting Day for you, by Giving to Us"
Yes, you give a donation by purchasing your "ticket" to our entire day and night of super duper programs: Dec. 1st
- 6:30-7a: Sunrise Stretching
- 10a-11a: Group Songwriting
- 11-11:30: Desk Yoga - Or where ever you are at 11:30 am Yoga
- 12-1: Zoom games + Trivia
- 2p-3p: Melody James and friends from WhyArts? Kids on the Block
- 4p-5p: A Virtual Concert with Kristin
- 7p-8p: Book Club - we are just finishing up Wizard of Oz
- and more..........
- And December 3rd: International Day of Persons with Disabilities Let us celebrate All Abilities - All Day!!!!
o 10-11am: Gift Giving and Receiving Social Skills with Goodricho 4-5pm: Gardening, Butterflies and more with Nancyo 7-8pm: Melody James from Why Arts? Kids on the Block
So please give to us this Giving Tuesday OR December 3rd to have access to whole days and night of programs for you and yours and to see what we are doing every day, and to provide the funds to keep us Zoomin' along for all people with disabilities and their families and friends.
Thank you for your support!